Dr. Jimmy T. Hang, PT, DPT, CSCS
- USC 2002, DPT, Clinical Doctorate in Physical Therapy
- UCLA 1997, B.S. Physiological Science (Kinesiology)
- NSCA – Certified Strength & Conditioning Coach
- TPI Golf Certified (Titleist Performance Institute) Level MP3
- Certified clinical BFR Kaatsu-Training Specialist
- Golf Performance Training and Strength Conditioning
- Concussion Prevention Strengthening Protocol
- Adolescent Knee ACL Tear Prevention & Sports Training
- Spinal Functional Stabilization & Movement Correction
- Running Injuries
15 plus years
One-on-one personal care to find the root cause of your problem or condition. Customized treatment protocols to help relieve pain and restore function to full recovery in less visits. Learn something new every visit, and no waiting period.
Dr. Hang enjoys hiking, traveling, running, ball-room dancing, and snow-boarding. He was a former amateur bodybuilder, and continues to be a practitioner of Aikido and Wing Chun martial arts.