State of the art FALL PREVENTION program for SENIORS!
MIGRAINES and HEADACHES that won't go away? WE CAN HELP!
FDA Approved830ColdLaser Therapy to the RESCUE!
Senior Fitness for the ACTIVE BABY BOOMERS!
Training Skills for the Competivie Edge!
Friendly and culturally sensitive environment!
Direct Consumer Access for Physical Therapy will be effective January 2014!
(please watch video below for details)
Our Patients Gets Better Faster within 4-6 visits with our revolutionary treatment protocols, and our patients love it! Effective January 2014, you don't need to go through the hassle of seeing your doctor for a physical therapy prescription. The new California law allows you to go see any physical therapist for any type of muscle pain, joint aches, or having difficulty walking or functional impairment up to first 12 visits. Unless you have a surgery or neurological disorders, we may not see you up to 12 visits since we get people better by 6 visits with our cost-effective treatment protocols.
Fast Acting Pain Relief With Lasting Results!
We are the experts in gentle pain and injury solutions. Our progressive techniques are sure to produce the results that you desire with your pain relief. As a patient, you will undergo a complete physical exam, one on one with a skilled therapist who will listen, understand, and be quick in determining your needs. Even if you have tried other treatments and therapies, we offer programs that are right for you, and are proven to be the MOST effective for people suffering from these Common Symptoms:
1. Reduced pain
2. Start seeing immediate results
3. Learn how to avoid future problems
4. Live life more enjoyably
5. Return to a more active lifestyle
6. Sleep better
7. Increased flexibility & movement
8. Improved core stability
in the greater San Gabriel Valley
Beware of the following
Top 3 physical therapy traps to avoid.
1) Not seeing results immediately. You should see pain relief and results right away. Most physical therapists are not trained on fast-acting techniques so patients have to wait for relief and results. If they are good, you should see results immediately. Physical therapy isn’t just rehabilitation, but fast pain relief. The treatments offered by Total Body Center (TBC) Physical Therapy have been reported as being “revolutionary”, fast-acting, and affordable. Patients say they love it.
2) Not enough “hands-on” care. If treatments mainly consist of ultrasound, heat/ice, exercise (mainly), electrical stimulation or other passive treatments, the results will be temporary and short-lived. People with arthritis, injuries, and chronic pain need someone with skilled training to put their hands on them and restore balance, relief and harmony. That’s what the team at Total Body Centerdo. They are the best physical therapists in Alhambra, and their patient’s love the fast results and affordable care. Physical therapy in Alhambra is not the same anywhere else.
3) Not encouraged to improve on your own. Most physical therapy businesses are exactly that, a business. They don’t want patients to get better TOO fast. They won’t make money if patients don’t ‘need’ them anymore. As a result, many physical therapy clinics do not empower the patient. They don’t give patients the tips and tools or education to get better faster on their own. Total Body Centerdoes. Their belief is that if they get you better faster then patients will tell their family and friends about their great experiences and will help them grow.
What AILMENTS does TBC Physical Therapy and Wellness specialize in treating?
Arthritis-Carpal Tunnel-Fibromyalgia-Fractures-Tendonitis/Bursitis-Sciatica-Vertigo -Low Back-Neck-Knee-Shoulder-Wrist/Hand-Ankle/Foot-Headaches and more… Total Body CenterPhysical Therapy treat most all ailments related to muscle, joint, nerve or tendon. They are the physical therapy experts that bring relief, restoration, rehabilitation, and recovery. Learn more by clicking on one of the links above of common symptoms.
Why Physical Therapy at TBC versus a Chiropractor? The first reason is because Total Body Center goes to the root of your problem and not just merely treat the symptoms. They don’t expect you to come to them for 5-10 years. Most patients get better within 4 to 6 visits. They use muscle energy, posture balancing, along with joint mobilization, and hands-on soft-tissue techniques to bring about fast healing. You will notice the difference.
Why TBC Physical Therapy versus medicine/drugs? No side-effects period! All their solutions and treatments are natural, drug and side-effect free. They get to the root of your problem, NOT merely treat the symptoms. Patients boast about how great they feel after each and every treatment. That’s why their patients love them and come to them only. They believe in building relationships that will last a lifetime.
The New Year, the New You with SBT Training!
Total Body Center PT Phone: 626.282.1988 FAX: 626.236.5464 41 N. Garfield Ave. Suite 102
Alhambra, CA 91801 jhang@tbcPT.com
DISCLAIMER of Jimmy Hang and MH Sub I, LLC as hosting company dba PhysicalTherapistSites.
Jimmy Hang and PhysicalTherapistSites expressly disclaim all warranties and responsibilities of any kind, whether express or implied, for the accuracy or reliability of the content of any information contained in this site, and for the suitability, results, effectiveness or fitness for any particular purpose of the content. You are solely responsible for your use or reliance on such information and any foreseeable or unforeseeable consequences arising out of such use or reliance. In no event will Jimmy Hang or PhysicalTherapistSites be liable for any damages resulting from the use of or inability to use, the content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or other legal theory, and whether or not Jimmy Hang or PhysicalTherapistSites is advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event will Jimmy Hang's and PhysicalTherapistSites's aggregate liability exceed U.S. $100.